Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

10873500106_83779b90be_b.jpg

What a night and atmosphere that was Joey, second only to the Bayern Munich semi final 👍!
And Colin's goal.....the icing on the cake. Ive told the tale before....my eldest brother took me. He stayed up here sagging instead of returning to his job in London and when we milled out onto Goodison Road, he bumped into an old mate from the RAF. They went into The Winslow and said to me I wont be long (I was 12, but different times then). I went over to the Everton entrance ...the one with the marble sign on the wall and it was open so peeked in. Alan Ball senior was there and said come in. I was in a trance....he got my programme autographed and Bally came out then. I could hardly speak as he was my hero. My brother came back out after the quick bevvy and secretly I wished he had stayed in there for another. The three of them are all gone now....God bless them all.

And Colin's goal.....the icing on the cake. Ive told the tale before....my eldest brother took me. He stayed up here sagging instead of returning to his job in London and when we milled out onto Goodison Road, he bumped into an old mate from the RAF. They went into The Winslow and said to me I wont be long (I was 12, but different times then). I went over to the Everton entrance ...the one with the marble sign on the wall and it was open so peeked in. Alan Ball senior was there and said come in. I was in a trance....he got my programme autographed and Bally came out then. I could hardly speak as he was my hero. My brother came back out after the quick bevvy and secretly I wished he had stayed in there for another. The three of them are all gone now....God bless them all.
I was in a gang of my brothers mates my father my uncles only 3 of us left all great Evertonians....one uncle is still a blue aged 94 yrs old ....

Great memories 👍👍👍!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back