Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

PETER REID 13 CAPS 0 GOALS MIDFIELD -

b27dc2f666e885da376ff609d3c69ee0.jpg

Not phil, surely....
Funny little story,was at Homebase in Formby a few years back,it was during the week so not busy,I was at the checkout waiting to pay,suddenly I was aware of someone appraching with a huge box of DIY garden furniture,could only see their legs which were buckling under the severe weight!!I left the desk and grabbed the box for about ten yards and helped the person land this box safely at the pay desk,as we managed to put it down,I saw the person that I had been assisting was Phil Neal,I said”Jesus Christ,if I’d known it was you,I’d have let you struggle”😂😂😂give him his dues,he laughed and thanked me!!!

I went to a non league Cup final the other team drafted in Joey Jones as right back - he was about late 30s in age absolutely rubbish as his team got mullard - I was in the area of the crowd for one half stood on the terrace - The stick I gave him was annoying him - I felt the greatest pleasure rubbing on how crap he was & only playing the one game for £ notes lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back