Old Everton Pictures

Think there should be more suits worn at the footy, who is up for wearing one at Watford away in a couple of weeks ?
As a kid I can remember even at away games at the away end they sold the flimsy hats, rosettes etc no rules on merchandising then just great fun with all sorts to buy notice the hats are mostly the same purchased outside I bet!

What time did this game KO if my eyes are not deceiving me it says 7.10 on the clock for a 3 o'clock KO it seems late to still be doing a lap of honor or am I wrong about the KO time.

The game definitely kicked off at 3.00 - I remember it as if it was yesterday, leaving Blackpool at about 1.50 and flying down the motorway - got into the ground about 2.58.

I think the clock just wasn't working properly. Got replaced a couple of years later with a digital clock top left on Upper Gwladys front.

Anybody go ?

CxFMupcXcAAku8k.jpg
CxFMvqtWQAAqphb.jpg

The same player broke my heart when we played them away in the Fa cup 1n 1970 1-0 up in the first half he was a very fast winger Woodward , and they had another winger who escapes me they ranu us ragged got knocked out 2-1 - good news was we concentrated on the league and won it;)
Can anyone name shelf unts other winger other than Woodward in 1970?
Birchenhall?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back