Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Czl6BY9WIAAkkOI.jpg

Dan Gosling somewhere under there.

Czl6yVSWgAEQQED.jpg

20th April 1963. I was on the Gwladys Street, sitting precariously on one of the barriers. That goal from Alex Young, the only goal of the game, set us up to win the title. That result was so important.
they reckon the roar could be hears many miles away My older brother , and late father were ther I was in those days too young due to the crowd crushing and getting a view etc -DOH!

One nil
23rd May 1985. Home v. the RS.
View attachment 32315

'Walrus' Walk put his penalty wide of Nev's right-hand post. View attachment 32316

View attachment 32317

In the mid-'80s we had a defence that I believe has not been bettered since then. Gary Stevens, Derek Mountfield, Kevin Ratcliffe and John Bailey (seen here, with Pat van den Hauwe replacing him).
View attachment 32318

Paul Wilkinson scored the only goal of the game, and as I snapped the celebrations in front of the Gwladys Street end, someone stood up right in front of me...
View attachment 32319

The binman takes a goal kick.
View attachment 32320

Big Nev snuffs out another RS attack.
View attachment 32321

Full time. Happy days!!! :) ;)

View attachment 32322
'One nil at Wembley and we did the double too'. Remember that been sung but cant remember the pen miss.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back