Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

It was an open end at QPR too. I remember everyone making paper hats out of newspapers to keep the feather cuts dry. I went there two years running and I remember we won one and lost one. One was 4-0 the other was 5-0 but for the life of me I can't remember which way round 😂
I can remember parking on the Anfield car park, & cutting through Stanley Park to get to Goodison after a pint or two with my older brother we took short & used the park toilets - they were quite large I had all my EFC gear on after we had a pee - we turned around & 10 QPR teenage fans were staring at us - young skinheads etc - We thought the worst, but they just talked to us about hoping it was a good game today etc - we crapped it to be honest totally outnumbered ......

:eek: they just used the toilets as we got out quickly .....

Think it went 0-5,4-0,then 5-1 the year after🤣
BL_0004986_19760823_013_0013.jpg

Bernie the bolt ate & drank his Christmas hamper given by John Moores to all the players at Christmas - tried to attack the Catt who hid in a wardrobe at Bellfield in his office - Bernie wanted a pay rise - Labby & others through him on the groundsman's trailer he was drunk lol -

View attachment 241176
Cheers joey I've stuck it on the walsall site ...laughing 😂... everyone said thanks for the article mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back