Old Everton Pictures

Bally scores at Coventry -

1706794677806.webp

Thanks. Being retired for a long time, no garden to maintain, rented flat, so no decorating to do, I spend hours trawling the internet to either obtain new photos for my collection or upgrading photos I already have. I have recently subscribed to an old newspaper site so now am busy downloading old match reports. With VAR and "Financial Fair Play" ruining my current love of the game it's great that we have a history to relive. The Everton Roadshow is on the Island next week with "Diamond" so more memories to re-live

Thanks. Being retired for a long time, no garden to maintain, rented flat, so no decorating to do, I spend hours trawling the internet to either obtain new photos for my collection or upgrading photos I already have. I have recently subscribed to an old newspaper site so now am busy downloading old match reports. With VAR and "Financial Fair Play" ruining my current love of the game it's great that we have a history to relive. The Everton Roadshow is on the Island next week with "Diamond" so more memories to re-live
Always glad to assist ATM all we have is our history any photos you want work doing on I am aways happy to assist - my book collection is getting large plus I struggle to get to car boots now - I know you collect our goals scored ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back