Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the sexy man here I do, but I'm not keen on everton having set the bar for every transfer at 30m minimum. Just seems a little bit of a recipe for disaster. Idk, that's the sort of mood I'm in right now.

Mate we are owned now by an accountant who made his money through his skill at such, he won't put his investment in jeopardy.

As for the price, nea anymore, we pay that and all it does is drive the price up for the other clubs trying to buy across the league so evens itself out.

Been far too long since we won something, Giroud improves massively our chances of putting that to an end.

Mate we are owned now by an accountant who made his money through his skill at such, he won't put his investment in jeopardy.

As for the price, nea anymore, we pay that and all it does is drive the price up for the other clubs trying to buy across the league so evens itself out.

Been far too long since we won something, Giroud improves massively our chances of putting that to an end.
I feel you. I really do. I want him scoring goals for FC Sexy.

But something in me thinks that it's actually sort of Everton's fault that the prices have driven up in this insane market during this particular window.

I also believe it isn't really helping us now. As after we have captured our first few targets with relative ease, the rest of the world has noticed and will now charge us whatever they feel like (see 50m for Iceland, our ridiculous valuation of a 1yr contract Ross).

Because of this I believe we might struggle to sign the rest of our targets now.

Nothing to really base this on btw it's pure opinionated.

I feel you. I really do. I want him scoring goals for FC Sexy.

But something in me thinks that it's actually sort of Everton's fault that the prices have driven up in this insane market during this particular window.

I also believe it isn't really helping us now. As after we have captured our first few targets with relative ease, the rest of the world has noticed and will now charge us whatever they feel like (see 50m for Iceland, our ridiculous valuation of a 1yr contract Ross).

Because of this I believe we might struggle to sign the rest of our targets now.

Nothing to really base this on btw it's pure opinionated.
None of the prices are that crazy when you factor in the cost of being relegated

He ain't coming. I think that, for whatever reason, Everton is probably one of his least preferred options and he'd rather stay in North London or go to a foreign league.

If he's gonna leave why wouldn't he come here instead of Dortmund? We'll pay him more & he doesn't need to learn German. Only pull they have is the CL next season. France would be miles more interesting to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back