Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be jolly well annoyed if this Stamp turns out to be a jarg ITK

tenor.gif
If he is jarg ITK at least we will know that Orly is in cahoots with him, trying to drum up interest on the site because you know...we haven't signed a bloody soccer player in a whole week; seven days people...

Also not sure about this 20h00 thing...why not earlier, why not later, why not yesterday, why not tomorrow...20h00 on a Sunday...Really?
Robles I honestly believe you are the only person on this forum to fall victim to this crude joke, and for that you have my pity.

Are one of games changing from sat to Sunday. Absolutely no chance on earth we would announce a signing 9 o'clock Sunday night if people supposedly knew about it at lunchtime.

Robles I honestly believe you are the only person on this forum to fall victim to this crude joke, and for that you have my pity.
I'm just kidding Professor Z; I am at work, in Cape Town South Africa, having some fun...not too worry...I know nothing is happening at 20h00 [UK Time] tonight...:dodgy:...however, tomorrow night at 20h00...:oops:...also nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back