Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am trying hard, apart from the obvious latent homosexuality flowing freely throughout this place, to understand all the love for this Arsenal bench warmer that has hardly been a world beater throughout his career.
We just sold one of the best strikers around. Is this our ambition as a replacement?
Consistent premier league goalscorer, regularly starts for France and is Koemans ideal striker? Christ, let's be real we can't get anyone on lukakus level, and Giroux is basically the best we can get. Stop making snarky comments about the club.

I really am trying hard, apart from the obvious latent homosexuality flowing freely throughout this place, to understand all the love for this Arsenal bench warmer that has hardly been a world beater throughout his career.
We just sold one of the best strikers around. Is this our ambition as a replacement?

I prefer Giroud to Lukaku, always have, better link up play and less of a whingebag...scores plenty of goals too

He is better at actual football than Rom though.

Lukaku 17 3267 25 - goal every 130minutes
Giroud 17 1198 12 - goal every 99 minutes

Lukaku 16 3177 18 -goal every 198 minutes
Giroud 16 2431 16 -goal every 151 minutes

1 player played almost every single minute he could for 2 season and scored 37 goals in 6,444 total minutes, the other fed on scraps and scored 34 goals in 3,629.

Im not attempting to say I think hes "better" than Lukaku, but as far as replacements go, we could certainly do a lot worse, add in his all round better game and he would be utterly perfect for the way Ronnys blues wish to play the next few years.

You cant get any more of a proven goalscorer than a guy who has proven hes a goalscorer. I really dont get the dislike on Giroud. He gets it done, and its been more than 1 year now.

1 player played almost every single minute he could for 2 season and scored 37 goals in 6,444 total minutes, the other fed on scraps and scored 34 goals in 3,629.

Im not attempting to say I think hes "better" than Lukaku, but as far as replacements go, we could certainly do a lot worse, add in his all round better game and he would be utterly perfect for the way Ronnys blues wish to play the next few years.

Giroud or dzeko if it was one or the other?

There is no wonder why Arsenal fans want change. Giroud has always been productive but for some reason he's always playing bunch of attacking midfielders without a striker. It's like he's become infatuated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back