Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he dyes his beard? Not a hint of ginger in it!

Anyway, I'd love him to sign for us.

Do Arsenal fans sing a song about him? Whenever I say his name I think of that nursery rhyme "were going the the zoo zoo zoo"

Giroud in a (ice) bath
pre-season-giroud-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqILiGIEYzwO0zXGnoVTCiuZzBN6hDF_Isv_8TDD0raJc.jpg

In a wheelie bin with some ice! Arsenals new contracts for Wenger, Ozil and the one on the table for Sanchez have led to some cut backs...

Possible good news for us. Marseille manager telling their fans Giroud ain't coming.

http://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-star-olivier-girouds-future-13368195

They are carrying quotes from Marseille manager Rudi Garcia, who said: "Don't dream guys, he will not come."

So by my count that's Dortmund, Marseille, and West Ham(signing Hernandez) all out of the running.

Looking good for us if we are in for him.

Who else besides those above has he been linked with?

So by my count that's Dortmund, Marseille, and West Ham(signing Hernandez) all out of the running.

Looking good for us if we are in for him.

Who else besides those above has he been linked with?
The next worry would be that I'd be surprised if Arsenal lost Sanchez and Giroud, so we may have a wait yet.

The next worry would be that I'd be surprised if Arsenal lost Sanchez and Giroud, so we may have a wait yet.

I thought they had been fairly clear about not selling Sanchez. Only places I have seen him linked were Bayern and PSG.

Bayern ruled it out as too expensive and PSG are apparently going in for Neymar.

I thought they had been fairly clear about not selling Sanchez. Only places I have seen him linked were Bayern and PSG.

Bayern ruled it out as too expensive and PSG are apparently going in for Neymar.
They were also 'clear' on not selling RVP, Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy and many others.

If City bid loads in the middle of August I doubt Arsenal will hold firm.

They were also 'clear' on not selling RVP, Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy and many others.

If City bid loads in the middle of August I doubt Arsenal will hold firm.

Bit different this time, Wenger is still on massively shakey ground with a huge swathe of the fanbase mate, prior times he was still regarded as the messiah by them.

At the moment there is Lacazzette, Sanchez, Giroud, and Welbeck. Could even throw Walcott in there too I suppose.

I don't think I've ever seen Wenger play two strikers.

Can see Sanchez and possibly Walcott going tbh. I'm sure Wenger has played Lacazette and Giroud up top together in pre season - I just think if he was going to come we would have done business or atleast held talks picked up by the media with us wanting or business done early.

Can see Sanchez and possibly Walcott going tbh. I'm sure Wenger has played Lacazette and Giroud up top together in pre season - I just think if he was going to come we would have done business or atleast held talks picked up by the media with us wanting or business done early.

The media hardly picks up anything until it's near completion mate, unless the club decides to put it out into the media themselves such as the rs have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back