Onana & Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
BE7C0033-D8EE-4AF5-984C-48742D3AB65A.jpeg

….both at FF.

Last edited:
Apparently one of the things which was requested late by Onana is #8 as he wanted to show progression in his move with a "first team" number which wasn't originally offered to him.

But yeah - another one wrong for me ?what can I say! Just watch Gana pick another number now as well...he also won't be done today either!

Apparently one of the things which was requested late by Onana is #8 as he wanted to show progression in his move with a "first team" number which wasn't originally offered to him.

But yeah - another one wrong for me ?what can I say! Just watch Gana pick another number now as well...he also won't be done today either!
Never mind mate, things change all the time.

I can never understand people gobbling off when information doesn't work out perfectly.

Keep sharing whatever you have ;)

Is Gana close?

Onana was also 5 years not 4.

You took a shot and you missed, I admire the grift.

Pedantic I know, but you said it was done...so...anyway!

You originally said #24 for Onana, which was also a number worn by Kobe Bryant. So you were on the right track.

This is exactly the kind of support people sharing information need!
Aye, I was only joking about crushing weasels. That's animal cruelty.

He made a good go of it, got bits right, other bits wrong due to moving parts.

I salute the man.

There are others that do need crushed though and the good fight must continue.

At least I got the number right... ?‍♂️

Sent from weasel jail

Status
Not open for further replies.