Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Online Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Just received an email from a company who basically sort out online shops for websites. I'd (with help of you lot) pick the kinds of products (so tops, shorts, stickers, etc etc), put any design on, again, you lot could tell me what kind of design or tell me what you want on them (other than the clubs badge, images of players etc) and then they'd be sold quite cheaply. I can set the price and the items would literally be a £1 more than what the company charge for shipping/ordering etc. It's not basically primark tops with a cheap design either, Nike, Puma, Adidas etc can be selected if you want. Any income from the shop would go towards the site, so paying for add-ons like better news archive etc.

Would any of you be interested?

I think it would make the site look more professional, have done this kind of thing before on a smaller site but no one bothered.

Lads if you decide to buy anything let me know if you want anything changing. I can add your name or anything you want on any part of any clothing.

Upvote 0
great shirts n stuff...

...some other quotes that you could put on shirts though...

..."I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." - Dixie

"Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same" - andy ball...

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back