Confirmed Signing Orel Mangala

Been checking all day. Finally looks like he’s on his way.
IMG_4707.webp

He carries on the way he is then it’s his position to lose. We can’t forget he is young and he will have bad games, it’s important that we have options to take him out and in when necessary.
Take out Gana instead, he has quite a few brain farts at times

He carries on the way he is then it’s his position to lose. We can’t forget he is young and he will have bad games, it’s important that we have options to take him out and in when necessary.

Assuming Garner doesn't start straight away when fully fit mate.

Tim's been good no doubt about it, but simple fact is Dyche trusts players with more experience and who've played a lot more games for him.

People will point to Keane and JB, difference being Keane was god awful in the villa game and kost his spot and then Jarrod stepped in and we played brilliantly.

Right now we are fresh off the back of two games we lost combined 7-0, If Dyche is looking for a change he's way more likely to revert back to a midfield partnership he finished last season in good form with isn't he?

Yup it's ridiculous but so is playing a 39yo washed up right back time after time or Doucoure when he's not played well for 6 months or more.

Tim is good and Garner is good. I like them. But there is no problem with having a rotation in a position you have depth in. Garner and Tim played midweek so you rotate whoever in and vice versa. This is all assuming that this is how it goes down. Dyche’s comments earlier kind of had me rolling my eyes so we will see.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back