Confirmed Signing Orel Mangala

Garner can get on the ball more I like Tim alot but he is more of a presser on the front foot and him alongside Gana we can empty the midfield at times. I think the balance of Gana /Garner works better. I would rather play a three at times with Tim instead of Doucoure though also give Tim/Mangala plenty of minutes replacing Gana/Garner at times starting or off the bench.
It won't matter, The diagonal Pickford boot to Harrison will cut out whatever combination of midfield players anyway !

Adds a bit of defensive steel to the midfield, probably to cover Gueye, but I don’t remember much about him from when he was at forest except he played really deep as for a time I thought he was defender moved into midfield. Anyone got any insight? I suspect because he ‘has PL experience’ Dyche will like him!

Another body in midfield, which isnt a bad thing - cant remember much about him in all honesty though so cant even comment if it's a good signing or not.

Priority position its not for me

Adds a bit of defensive steel to the midfield, probably to cover Gueye, but I don’t remember much about him from when he was at forest except he played really deep as for a time I thought he was defender moved into midfield. Anyone got any insight? I suspect because he ‘has PL experience’ Dyche will like him!
Dyche watched a lot of Forest which is why sometimes he can't see the Wood from the trees.

The only way you get PL experience is if someone has the balls to give a talented prospect a chance, but more often than not, it's a case of needs must.

Garner can get on the ball more I like Tim alot but he is more of a presser on the front foot and him alongside Gana we can empty the midfield at times. I think the balance of Gana /Garner works better. I would rather play a three at times with Tim instead of Doucoure though also give Tim/Mangala plenty of minutes replacing Gana/Garner at times starting or off the bench.
Tim has been our best player by far this season and you want him dropped?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back