Confirmed Signing Orel Mangala

He's surely not getting in over Iroegbunam or Garner.

Bench player
I like Garner, I really do, but hes really not undroppable, his performances have been pretty middling mostly.

No idea if this Mangy has the talent to take his spot, but we aint talking about KDB here.

No offence to Jimmy.

I like Garner, I really do, but hes really not undroppable, his performances have been pretty middling mostly.

No idea if this Mangy has the talent to take his spot, but we aint talking about KDB here.

No offence to Jimmy.

Im not saying Garner is a superstar.

I'm saying Mangala wont be anywhere close to starting over him or Iroegbunam.

Mate I'd be playing Garner at RB. Seeing Bournemouth attack our right in the last 15 convinced me Coleman isnt cut out for top level footy anymore.

Garner is a midfielder.

We have Dixon & Patterson for RB. I'd be chuffed if we alternate between both over the season...

...and never see Coleman on the pitch again.

Mate I'd be playing Garner at RB. Seeing Bournemouth attack our right in the last 15 convinced me Coleman isnt cut out for top level footy anymore.

Oh Garners versatility is a blessing and a curse for him at the same time.

Imo it's probably a reason he'll never develop to be an exceptional central mid. Instead he's more likely to end up a bit of a Phil Neville - decent in 4-5 roles but not outstanding in any.

If garner would have from arriving just been playing solidly the one role I think he'd develop to be a fantastic central mid.

Im not saying Garner is a superstar.

I'm saying Mangala wont be anywhere close to starting over him or Iroegbunam.

Garner is a midfielder.

We have Dixon & Patterson for RB. I'd be chuffed if we alternate between both over the season...

...and never see Coleman on the pitch again.
I agree mate...am big on square pegs in square holes but Garner showed enough filling in there last season that he can play there and play well.

Dixon is the future but asking him to play there every game is a big ask

I'd be player Garner there with Dixon backing him up till January then look at the loan market.

Seamus can not be starting in up and coming fixtures.

I agree mate...am big on square pegs in square holes but Garner showed enough filling in there last season that he can play there and play well.

Dixon is the future but asking him to play there every game is a big ask

I'd be player Garner there with Dixon backing him up till January then look at the loan market.

Seamus can not be starting in up and coming fixtures.
I doubt Dixon gets near upcoming squads sadly

He's surely not getting in over Iroegbunam or Garner.

Bench player

I think he's Onana's replacement although not hugely promising from what Daniel Storey is saying. Didn't show his best at Forest because things were chaotic and the team sat very deep....good job he's joined a stable, front foot team like Ever......never mind!

He'll start at Villa. Tough away against one of the better midfields in the league now and I fear Tim is going to be a scapegoat for the last ten minutes from the last game.

Oh Garners versatility is a blessing and a curse for him at the same time.

Imo it's probably a reason he'll never develop to be an exceptional central mid. Instead he's more likely to end up a bit of a Phil Neville - decent in 4-5 roles but not outstanding in any.

If garner would have from arriving just been playing solidly the one role I think he'd develop to be a fantastic central mid.
I know mate..i hate moving players around the pitch.

It's just what I'd do till January then revisit the market.

Every single PL has got pace on the wing which can hurt us and the current RB options aren't good enough.

Needs addressing quickly.

Garner is just a flat out athlete and can play just about anywhere on the pitch. I am not too concerned about where he plays or what role he fills- we need to bring in more good players like him. Realistically he should oust the players like Doucore and make Gana benchable, but if he makes us a better team, play him wherever we need him. He will do his job. Put the best team on the pitch.

We shall see how Orel fits into this as he might be a revelation like Tim.

I know mate..i hate moving players around the pitch.

It's just what I'd do till January then revisit the market.

Every single PL has got pace on the wing which can hurt us and the current RB options aren't good enough.

Needs addressing quickly.
Would have left dixon in me for both games spurs and the cup game to see how he got on. Two different types of games ao we could have had a chance to see how he played. Is frustrating becuase we have all see problems at both fb positions and if we go into next season the same is a disgrace.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back