Orwell Road, Boxing day 515ish..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
After our game on boxing day, I unfortunately collapsed on Orwell Road walking back to the car.

It was approx 515pm.

My twelve year old was greatly assisted by seven or eight Evertonians presumably on the way back from the game.

Anyone on here see or be at the incident?

I just want to thank those who assisted as they helped save my life.

After our game on boxing day, I unfortunately collapsed on Orwell Road walking back to the car.

It was approx 515pm.

My twelve year old was greatly assisted by seven or eight Evertonians presumably on the way back from the game.

Hope your okay mate, sorry to hear it.

It was approx 515pm.

Feel for you Mate, and god bless the chaps who helped you. Hope you are feeling better.

That’s both a frightening story and an enlightening one Jinki....as you say there are good people in the World. Hope you’re on the mend and I hope you manage to connect with those Blues who were there when you needed them most.

It was approx 515pm.

Wow, actually walked past somebody on the ground and carried on walking.

I KID I KID

I did see you on the floor tho, you had a coat over you and there was a crowd of people assisting you, glad its all worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.