• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes not willing to pay the Silva
16885b0f-9149-4987-a459-ee19cde02765.jpg

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

Adrien Silva's move to Leicester now looks very unlikely. The Leicester offer is 4 million euros less than Sporting CP want and with four minutes to go, this will have a knock-on effect on the Danny Drinkwater transfer to Chelsea.

wait, what? really leicester? Get the chance to get rid of a pretty average drinkwater, get in a really taleneted guy and they're refusing to pay, what £3m extra? wow

joel campbell sent out on loan by arsenal. Why on earth do they still have him? they've never ever shown any intention of playing him so why keep loaning him out? just sell him!

joel campbell sent out on loan by arsenal. Why on earth do they still have him? they've never ever shown any intention of playing him so why keep loaning him out? just sell him!

From what I read he's not happy about always being loaned out and wanted a perm somewhere this time. But they won't let him.

Why I have no idea.

From what I read he's not happy about always being loaned out and wanted a perm somewhere this time. But they won't let him.

Why I have no idea.

yeah that's what i read too. But why? he's been loaned out 6 consecutive seasons now. He's played 23 games for them, 19 in one season and been there for 6/7 years. Just stupid. His stock was fairly high after the last world cup, maybe they're hoping he'll be at peak value next summer if he has another good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back