Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez and lazy in a sentence is like John Terry and moral decency in the same sentence.

More likely Walcott to create actual balance with Hazard left, Walcott right.

Might be a deal as we are over subscribed for RWF with the Ox and Gnabry able to play that position. Hell even Ramsey has played that position.

Whatever happens Cech's leaving and staying in blighty with us or United. There is no way Maureen can drag this out without getting on Roman's nerve. You know him,Man with money who has told Cech you can go where you want to.

Do you not like Mourinho much?

Speaking of another former Spurs/Levy success story, Adel Taraabt has signed a 5yr deal with Benfica after leaving QPR on a free. Soon to be found getting fat on Portuguese benches.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33109008

If you can't be bothered to click the link :

Arsenal fc have been charged with a breach of regulations on agents,over the transfer of Calum Chambers from Southampton. They have requested till June 26th to reply.

I remember Sunlun being done for similar and they only got fined. Hope it's same outcome or could be a very short transfer window for us.

Southampton to break their transfer record on the polish lad from seville. No idea how to spell that. Sneiderlein to Utd also done £26m. Solid business again.

Man Utd officially have Depay. The BBC's choice of either wording or teams seems off

image.webp
Most sought after then PSG of the jarg French league and the 7th best team in England. Yeah dead sought after.

7th as we're still better than them regardless of position

What's interesting is that clubs like Stoke (Bojan) West ham (song, sakho) swansea (Gomis, Ayew) are picking up decent bargains for free /cheap whereas we haven't seemed to have done that in a while (besic unproven atm although has big potential) maybe it's a reason why we started to fall behind these clubs this season? Not having money to throw around we survived on being shrewd in the transfer window and wheeling and dealing, Palace another club linked with Cabaye we should be after these sorts of players.

What's interesting is that clubs like Stoke (Bojan) West ham (song, sakho) swansea (Gomis, Ayew) are picking up decent bargains for free /cheap whereas we haven't seemed to have done that in a while (besic unproven atm although has big potential) maybe it's a reason why we started to fall behind these clubs this season? Not having money to throw around we survived on being shrewd in the transfer window and wheeling and dealing, Palace another club linked with Cabaye we should be after these sorts of players.

I couldn't agree more.

The way i see it, is it's a win-win regardless.

Gomis, Bojan and Sakho have all been boss for their respective sides this season, to the point if they wanted to cash in now, they could easil get £6m+, which is a nice return for a Bosman.

I guess we tried it with Eto'o however he had no cash value.

Southampton to break their transfer record on the polish lad from seville. No idea how to spell that. Sneiderlein to Utd also done £26m. Solid business again.

Why would Krychowiak of Europa cup winning,playing in the group stage 2015/16 CL Sevilla join Southampton. They must be giving him a serious amount of wonga for that move.

So Schneiderlin to Man Utd
Krychowiak to Saints,Yohan Kebab to Palace and there's Arsenal still dithering looking for a ball carrying DM, how's young James contract negotiations coming along......wouldn't worry lads. I've a funny feeling Raheem is on his way back to London with one our players heading up the M6.

It would be too sensible for us to buy what we actually need.

I have never ever heard of this Spanish striker Southampton are signing.

Juanmi or something.

Therefore, he will score minimum 2 when we play them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back