Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...smir-Begovic-instead-insists-David-James.html

Oh dear Calamity, looks like you've dropped another clanger. Any chance you might be worried that Cech will probably beat your clean sheets record very soon.

Stoke fans will tell you Begovic was riddled with howlers last season. If Calamity handles his finances with the same sense he uses to assess goalies, then it's no wonder he's a bankrupt.

Just put your white suit on, get back in your 3 wheeler David and STFU.

Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal) from (Schalke).

To replace Monreal who is on his bike back to Spain.

Can't see this happening.

Monreal is settled here and is happy here, Just established himself as no 1 LB he's got maybe 2 contracts left in him(He's 29).

I can see him staying and then leaving to finish his career in Bilbao in a few years time

He's such a cracking player, I've only heard of him thanks to Football Manager, but wow, such a great player.

He aint even my number choice striker for my dortmund team.
I play Gabriel Barbosa ahead of him.
I will fume when West Ham or Stoke by Borbosa

Done Deals

Mitrovic (Newcastle) from (Anderlecht)
Matt Ryan (Valencia) from (Club Brugge)

Rumours

Alex Sandro (Juventus) from (Porto)
Flamini (Galatasaray) from (Arsenal) agreement has been made apparently
Dzeko (Arsenal) from (Man City)
Ozil (Juventus) from (Arsenal) Enquiry
Totti (Antalayaspor) from (Roma)

Done Deals

Mitrovic (Newcastle) from (Anderlecht)
Matt Ryan (Valencia) from (Club Brugge)

Rumours

Alex Sandro (Juventus) from (Porto)
Flamini (Galatasaray) from (Arsenal) agreement has been made apparently
Dzeko (Arsenal) from (Man City)
Ozil (Juventus) from (Arsenal) Enquiry
Totti (Antalayaspor) from (Roma)

Gazidis reply to any request from Marotta about Ozil should be along the lines of Vaffanculo pezzo di merda

Dzeko is not an upgrade on Giroud and his hold up play is inferior to Giroud so it's a No from me.

Flamini was a good player to have around when we got him on a free, dirty little bugger. Now he's only used as a sub in games that are safe or as a utility player. If he can pick up one last contract before heading back to France,good luck to him. He can hang out with Poldi in Istanbul.

I want Arsenal to blow them all out the water with a couple of big signings. I good Arsenal usually means a good prem.

Gazidis reply to any request from Marotta about Ozil should be along the lines of Vaffanculo pezzo di merda

Dzeko is not an upgrade on Giroud and his hold up play is inferior to Giroud so it's a No from me.

Flamini was a good player to have around when we got him on a free, dirty little bugger. Now he's only used as a sub in games that are safe or as a utility player. If he can pick up one last contract before heading back to France,good luck to him. He can hang out with Poldi in Istanbul.

Dzeko is a massive upgrade on Giroud mate.

Dzeko is a massive upgrade on Giroud mate.

No he isn't.

Giroud is not as good a goal scorer as Dzeko but in all round play,he's underrated. See how much time he spends outside of the box drawing out defenders creating space for all our little munchkins.

As a team player for the way we play,I'd take him over Dzeko. Dzeko is also a bit of a lazy bugger when the game is going away from City.

Adrien Rabiot's mum has handed in a transfer request. Her son is available for transfer for €30m fee,that's £21m for a younger dynamic version of Schneiderlin.

spurs and Juve are the front runners for a little tete-a-tete with hus bolshy mum. Good player,if Spurs get him then that's a serious upgrade on Bentaleb and Mason.

Hopefully Levy plays his brinkmanship crap till someone else swoops in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back