• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many interesting moves going on this deadline day. Taylor Harwood-Bellis to Blackburn on loan. Promising young CB to team up with Jarrad Brainthwaite. Could be the England CB partnership in a few years.

Viktor Kovalenko to Atalanta for £500k, thats madness....nailed on to be linked to English clubs for about £40 million in next 2 years.

Some cracking bargains to be had.

What an absolute load of incoherent drivel from on of the worst around. Kaveh is an utter joke of a sports journo.

Sky Sports' Kaveh Solhekol:

"Looking from the outside, what's really impressive about Arsenal is you often hear managers saying it will take a few windows to get things right. A lot of fans get impatient, wanting their manager to make big signings to sort out their problems in one go, but what we're seeing under Mikel Arteta are things changing.

"It's going to take a couple of windows for him to sort out the problems he inherited and that involves taking players out as well as bringing players in. What stands out about the way Arsenal are doing their business as that we often see people at the top pulling in different directions but at the moment you've got a really tight relationship between Edu and Mikel Arteta.

"They are running that club and they are driving the transfer policy and they're so very close. Whatever Arteta wants, Edu is going out and sorting it for him. I think although Arsenal haven't signed anyone permanently, I think when you look at what Arteta has done., I think he'll be very pleased."

I’m sorry but absolutely no way have Southampton looked at Minamino and gone:

“yeah he hasn’t adapted to the league in the slightest and it actually looks like he’s not anywhere near good enough to be playing at this level because he can’t even look mediocre in a team flush with world class players. Objectively he’s probably been one of the worst signings in the league and he’s not even particularly young...definitely a viable loan option”.

I’m sorry but absolutely no way have Southampton looked at Minamino and gone:

“yeah he hasn’t adapted to the league in the slightest and it actually looks like he’s not anywhere near good enough to be playing at this level because he can’t even look mediocre in a team flush with world class players. Objectively he’s probably been one of the worst signings in the league and he’s not even particularly young...definitely a viable loan option”.
Wow.

Absolutely shocking signing if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back