Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

I hope that Leny Yoro turns out to be the most overpriced waste of space since Maguire for Utd.

The cheek of some of their fans over Branthwaite has me hoping he looks horrible and I can run it in my mates face that they should have just stumped up what we asked instead of using us to score PR points with their plastics.

I hope that Leny Yoro turns out to be the most overpriced waste of space since Maguire for Utd.

The cheek of some of their fans over Branthwaite has me hoping he looks horrible and I can run it in my mates face that they should have just stumped up what we asked instead of using us to score PR points with their plastics.
If hes any good 12months from now hes begging to join Real.

He's very shortsighted if he signs that contract with Utd if he does want to go to Madrid.

Madrid don't spend money now, they just tell your players to run down their contracts and sign for them for free in massive wages. Modern footy is great.

Exactly my view on Branthwait going to United.

I think thats why United have seemed so desperate to get one of them, they know is this season or never.

Pretty cynical, Yoro is a monster prospect

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back