Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

Does that exemplify a broken rule?

Sell someone and then replace them cheaper is practical financial sense isn't it? And the rules, however broken, are supposedly in place to curb reckless spending which would endanger long established institutions. I don't see this particular deal in itself as an example of it being broken.
I think the problem here is they aren’t making concessions really. The rule doesn’t force them to make choices with building the squad which makes it pointless.

Theres more to it than just a swap from Luiz to McKennie.

The deal is Luiz goes to Juve for 60m valuation.
Villa get McKennie, Illing-Junior for 40m.
Total PSR flip of about 50m in Villa's favour.
McKennie was dogshit at Leeds (along with everyone else) but contender for Juve player of the season apparently ?
Illing-Junior up and coming talented young kid who can play anywhere on the left.
The other salient point everyone's overlooked is that Luiz hasn't signed the new contract that was offered to him last season.

Shame that Luiz has to go, but Emery and Monchi know what they're doing.....

Theres more to it than just a swap from Luiz to McKennie.

The deal is Luiz goes to Juve for 60m valuation.
Villa get McKennie, Illing-Junior for 40m.
Total PSR flip of about 50m in Villa's favour.
McKennie was dogshit at Leeds (along with everyone else) but contender for Juve player of the season apparently ?
Illing-Junior up and coming talented young kid who can play anywhere on the left.
The other salient point everyone's overlooked is that Luiz hasn't signed the new contract that was offered to him last season.

Shame that Luiz has to go, but Emery and Monchi know what they're doing.....
McKennie is a strange player but I think he’s kinda like McGinn maybe? So maybe that’s the idea? Not so sure tbh.

I like Weston and in the national team where you have to make do with the players you have to some extent I get trying to figure out a role for him but at club level I’d probably not do that.

Surely Villa would've preferred 60 Mill up front. Mckennie is another midfielder who isn't good enough.

They're crying a lot about PSR but the only real difference between them and us was the fact that they appointed a really good manager to bail them out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back