Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

United are really backing Ten Hag giving him back his old Ajax toys for another 60mil. I’m still not sure they’ve actually improved at all this summer though.

Definitely haven't. 1 striker who isn't a striker to help support a striker that isn't a striker. 1 young CB who could be class but is now out for ages. 1 RB that isn't even as good as Dalot and another CB both with this injury history:

1723643392880.webp 1723643446042.webp

But I've read that United are back and better than ever, surely the internet wouldn't lie

I think if Ten Hag remains until christmas he'll be doing well. They've taken on some amount of extra staff to assist him this summer (mostly dutch), getting rid of them all when they sack him is going to cost a fortune. Maybe the intention is to promote one of them (most likely Van Nistelrooy) to avoid that.

Both plus more wouldnt even suprise you at this point would it
So I could kind of see the use of Omishen as a 9, and Joao Felix as a LW or a false 9 in games they didn't want to use a 9. Why you'd need a false 9 when you have a superstar 9 I don't know, but anyway. But they already have Sterling and Mudryk as a LW and Nkunku as a false 9. So its just layer upon layer of redundancy and trying to fit squares into round holes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back