Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

Read more rumours of Chukwuemeka to Palace today. Hope that deal goes through. He's the type of player I'd like to see playing every week in the prem. Too good to be struggling to even get on a team's bench

He's been brilliant since he left Dyche
His record since December has been very good, and in an interview he talked about how their manager has helped build his form.

In terms of Toney, I think a move to Saudi is the completely wrong thing because there’s no way he’ll settle there, regardless of the money.

On a serious note, he has a gambling addiction and the punishments there are incredibly severe.

His record since December has been very good, and in an interview he talked about how their manager has helped build his form.

In terms of Toney, I think a move to Saudi is the completely wrong thing because there’s no way he’ll settle there, regardless of the money.

On a serious note, he has a gambling addiction and the punishments there are incredibly severe.

How do these two things combine anyway

They are for regular people.

They would no doubt turn a blind eye to a celeb doing it.

How do these two things combine anyway
His greed for money? Toney's been great for Brentford, nobody can deny that, but his arrogance is off the scale.

He won't stick it out at Brentford because he wants the money, it appears he can't get another PL move that he desires because of the money, so it's Saudi...

You'd think a player with still a good few years left at a high-standard would want to stay at that level, but each to their own. He will last a year there, at most.
They are for regular people.

They would no doubt turn a blind eye to a celeb doing it.
Possibly, but it's still not something I would want to risk.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back