Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

….i think Arsenal’s acquisition of Raheem Sterling could prove to be the best bit of business of the entire transfer window. Just looks a really good fit.
I totally agree Eggs. Threat from the bench and at last they have cover for Saka.

Still a bit surprised that they didn't go for a traditional CF like Toney but that apart they have all bases covered.

Going to be very close between them and City and I wouldn't be surprised if they won the title.

I totally agree Eggs. Threat from the bench and at last they have cover for Saka.

Still a bit surprised that they didn't go for a traditional CF like Toney but that apart they have all bases covered.

Going to be very close between them and City and I wouldn't be surprised if they won the title.

Think he starts on that left side. He's better and more reliable than what they have.

Not for me. Martinelli suits their system so well and Arteta love's him. Trossard great back up to him

Martinelli is always injured and doesn't get the same numbers as Sterling. Trossand is an impact sub but very good.

Just think everyone has written off Sterling as being past it. I think he'll looking to prove that wrong and rip it up.

Good for Arsenal as they'll have a player who's hungry

Seems that Saudi players are now going for massive premiums too due to the foreign national caps in place on teams, player valued at €800k going €29m!

Attachments

• C15C03D9-3E3A-4DB1-8859-FABF2871EFDB.webp
    C15C03D9-3E3A-4DB1-8859-FABF2871EFDB.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 7

Him and his agent already fecked up, its now either this or watching football from the stands for a year.
Napoli already kicked him out from the team and even took his number and gave it to Lukaku.

Yeah, got too greedy with other clubs like Chelsea and pushed himself into a corner. At least this way he still gets European football and chance of a league title.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back