Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Maguire:

The Times understands that Maguire will earn £190,000 per week, which is a considerable increase on the £75,000- per-week wage he was on at Leicester. Should he see out the seven years of his contract, United will pay Maguire £69.16 million in wages alone. That figure, coupled with his £80 million transfer fee, which is a world record for a defender, means that United could end up spending £149.16 million on Maguire.

UTD have arguably the best money management team in the world they wouldn’t have given a contract away like this if there wasn’t more money incoming from the league or club.

Make no mistakes in players like Sanchez and Pogba, they have invested heavily without an immediate return so I struggle to see where they are are hoping to recoup any sort of dividend on players like this.

Not as bad as what Villa paid for Mings. They may be up to it, Mings isn't.
Mings is premier league quality . We paid over the odds, but it was a must have. We know what we are getting with him, and he’s already settled at the club.

3rd choice behind Fernandes and Dubala? Good player but not worth anything close to that

I think you will get fernandes for 60-70 million. His stats last year where incredible but think people are put off with it was only one season. Unsure how he done seasons previous to that.

Eriksen is a very good player, however with one year left on his contract I wouldn't pay anything over 70 million. Hes not in the same league as Hazard who was in the same position in terms of contracts.

An upper prem team has apparently bid 60 mil for Rodrigo from Valencia

I’d guess Rodrigo to United and Lukaku to Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back