Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch too far but I'd be more worried about them than Wolves.
Massive doubts over United, Arsenal and Chelsea for me. I think Leicester’s full backs and midfield are definitely at the quality needed and as long as Vardy stays fit they’re gonna score goals.

Massive doubts over United, Arsenal and Chelsea for me. I think Leicester’s full backs and midfield are definitely at the quality needed and as long as Vardy stays fit they’re gonna score goals.

Yeh their starting XI is better than ours, always stood by that, fingers crossed come first game of the season we've strengthened.

Watched a few of their games after Rodgers came in and they played some cracking football.

Yeh their starting XI is better than ours, always stood by that, fingers crossed come first game of the season we've strengthened.

Watched a few of their games after Rodgers came in and they played some cracking football.
I still don't really know what level of manager Rodgers is.

Looking at their squad, they should really be the ones pushing to capitalise if any of the usual top six falter. I do wonder how much longer Vardy's pace will last, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back