Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

not for me, thought against holland he was by far the weaker partner and has more mistakes in him despite the media image, stones was class for city when fit this season
Always seen Stones as a bit of a donkey to be honest but as you say its harder to judge when you ain't seeing them play 90 minutes every week

Always seen Stones as a bit of a donkey to be honest but as you say its harder to judge when you ain't seeing them play 90 minutes every week
stones is a class footballer, it suits evertonians to pretend otherwise, but he will be back in citys first team once fit next season. I'm not sure on maguire as whenever I've watched him I've a lot of people go past him and beat him to the byline etc but I don't watch him on a regular basis. If he does want out a bidding war is definitely the best thing for you though I still see citys interest as conjecture at this point.

stones is a class footballer, it suits evertonians to pretend otherwise, but he will be back in citys first team once fit next season. I'm not sure on maguire as whenever I've watched him I've a lot of people go past him and beat him to the byline etc but I don't watch him on a regular basis. If he does want out a bidding war is definitely the best thing for you though I still see citys interest as conjecture at this point.
Yeah I can't see City spending that sort of sum on Maguire when they could go and sign any centre back in Europe for a similar/smaller fee

If we can get £75m+ for Maguire then that's a truly magnificent piece of business. Good player but not without his faults £50m would be about right
Less for me. But I guess that's what Stones went for and that last sentence describes him pretty well although with different faults. Complete madness these prices.

Yeah I can't see City spending that sort of sum on Maguire when they could go and sign any centre back in Europe for a similar/smaller fee
I agree with you entirely. If they were forced to go to £80-90m then surely they’d make a proper push for De Ligt or maybe even Koulibaly. I really like Maguire but those figures (like most now) are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back