Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who doesn't toe the line is a kopite or new generation fan. You guys put the Soviet Union to shame the way you crack down on dissent.

Judging a player on a few minutes at the end of a game is hardly sensible though is it? I mean it's not like there isn't enough evidence of the need for players to settle into new clubs, new leagues and so on, but you then judge him in the arse end of games when he barely has a touch.

Anyone else a bit worried about Oumar? Lad has looked utterly dire every time he's stepped on the pitch for us. For £13 million I was hoping for a bit more from the lad.

Anyone else a bit worried about Oumar? Lad has looked utterly dire every time he's stepped on the pitch for us. For £13 million I was hoping for a bit more from the lad.

Careful mate, they'll think you're a kopite for noticing.

By some of the reactions can you just imagine
if he had of scored some fans would of been
convinced he's the black Messi

seriously, what's one of those?
It's one of these mate...
epic-fail-o.gif

Not in the slightest. Not enough minutes to make any kind of judgement. Go back to Gary Lineker not scoring until his 5th game for us. Players need to bed in a little. Martinez might think he is not quite ready and is doing a slow introduction to the team but to judge him after about 30 mins play time is just daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back