2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably prefer to play him up front than shove Mirallas there if we were stuck at any stage. Doubt Koeman sees it that way though.

All we are saying...is give Niasse a chance...

If he puts in a shift at training then there's hardly any reason to not give him a go. Yeah, he should've gone but he's here so give him another shot I say.

Worst that can happen is that we're reminded of why RK tried to ship him off.

I seen him play with the under 23s away with Hazard playing for them - he led the line well - he looked fast and scored a cracking goal better atm upfront than anyone other than DCL!

I seen him play with the under 23s away with Hazard playing for them - he led the line well - he looked fast and scored a cracking goal better atm upfront than anyone other than DCL!

Put down the crack pipe mate. He is atrocious.

Yes u23.

Has a terrible player who we can't wait to get rid for more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.