Our Best XI going in......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannot understand how people are not putting Gbamin in the best 11 and want to continue with the central midfielders that we have had to endure for the past 12 months +.
Crazy thought but we are going to have to rely on Gbamin so much this year…. Let’s just hope he stays injury free
I think we need to play a true midfield three and I'm not putting Gomes or Davies in if I can avoid it.

Cannot understand how people are not putting Gbamin in the best 11 and want to continue with the central midfielders that we have had to endure for the past 12 months +.
Crazy thought but we are going to have to rely on Gbamin so much this year…. Let’s just hope he stays injury free
No one has seen enough of him to say either way

Pickford
Me Mina Godfrey Digne
Doucoure JPG Allan
Jimmy
DCL Richy

Ah, the state of our RB position. If we have to go with that XI because we're tapped, which seems all too possible, we need to get somebody to split the fifty-pound-note that is Richy and spend that on a RB and another striker that partners well with DCL instead of fighting with DCL over the bedsheets.

Needs more than A couple of decent pre season friendlies to gauge him tbf

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane Digne

Doucoure Allan

Townsend James Gray

DCL

Richarlison will surely need some kind of rest after Copa then the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.