Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
With the way our finances currently are, it would have to be a manager who's out of work and would demand no compensation.

For that reason I could see it being Potter or Lopetegui.

I still think it's a moot point cause I don't see the club sacking Dyche until this takeover is completed at the very earliest.
I agree Dyche will be here for a while yet. We would have to pay Potter more than any of our managers to persuade him to come. His stock is still high enough in the game that he will wait for a team a lot higher than us.

I agree Dyche will be here for a while yet. We would have to pay Potter more than any of our managers to persuade him to come. His stock is still high enough in the game that he will wait for a team a lot higher than us.
Just cant see how he can stay here if we get beat again, is just to much 6 games at home and no points he just has to go if that is the case. Agree i find it hard see how we can get potter but would be up to 777 thelwell to show why he should come here. Plus i dont really see what other club in the prem would be in for him, if he wants be in england could be the best job he gets, but could get more offers outside england

Just cant see how he can stay here if we get beat again, is just to much 6 games at home and no points he just has to go if that is the case. Agree i find it hard see how we can get potter but would be up to 777 thelwell to show why he should come here. Plus i dont really see what other club in the prem would be in for him, if he wants be in england could be the best job he gets, but could get more offers outside england

mate here’s here coz the clubs in the air

that’s why

His stock has nosedived unfortunately don't think he will get any offers from the so called top teams again.Everton would be a challenge for anybody at the moment but I think he would jump at the chance.

Would prefer just hiring some additional coaches rather than a new manager at the moment, a set piece, and an attacking (striker) coach at the moment would be great. Ultimately, the current team is shaped by Thelwell with discussions/influence of Dyche and so would be better if Thelwell keeps a decent Manager as a successor for the current manager in mind. Wouldn't mind someone who can take on responsibility for the team and performances.

well how explain?
I am certain if he keeps getring beat the club will change managers, could be 777 pay for it. I cant fully go into reasons why as i dont understand fully how the club goes into it with money. Or do you think 777 would want gamble with a manager loosing games and us in the bottom 3 before the takeover

I am certain if he keeps getring beat the club will change managers, could be 777 pay for it. I cant fully go into reasons why as i dont understand fully how the club goes into it with money. Or do you think 777 would want gamble with a manager loosing games and us in the bottom 3 before the takeover

frank got tons and so did rb

add to that we won’t have a clue about the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back