Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Thats basically what 95% of clubs in world football want.
This Everton squad needs more or less a complete overhaul. You cant have attractive football and have your highest paid player(doucoure) struggling to even control a ball. Everton reward medicority better than any other club i see. Its criminal.
That's true, the squad needs a lot of fixes in the attacking area especially.

Everton are a quite impatient fanbase from what I have experienced in the last 20 years. Would a manager get these 2-3 years to implement philosophy like Arteta at Arsenal, if you see progress. There are current examples like Stuttgart, Girona or Villa to reach success immediately with a new manager, where it will show whether they can confirm their success in the future years or maybe it was just a flash in the pan season.

I don't believe the frequently praised Iraola would have had the support here after 10 games into the season to get the first win, and then 1:6 lost against City on day eleven. Sitting with a slightly worse team on 11 games, 6 points 8/27 goals, considering how it's now we are having 5 in 11.

Luxury short-time solution to almost guarantee success, the question is could he bring long time success, that's a point missing in his career as his teams almost always fell off after 2-3 seasons.
I'd take 3 seasons of almost guaranteed success and build from there personally lol

We're not getting Jose unless we enter an alternate universe anyway, but it's a fun thought experiment at least.

I'd take 3 seasons of almost guaranteed success and build from there personally lol

We're not getting Jose unless we enter an alternate universe anyway, but it's a fun thought experiment at least.
Would love to see his reaction, when we offer him 5m a year, comparing that he got offered like 50m a year from Saudi Arabia. 😆 You never know if you don‘t try.

It seems to be the norm…..loads of managers out there….but the two buckets we pick from are ‘big names’ or ‘former managers / players’ with the additional caveat that they have had to have managed in this country before
Apparently there's no one else out there that would take us on or something, so we need someone who "knows the league" lol

That's true, the squad needs a lot of fixes in the attacking area especially.

Everton are a quite impatient fanbase from what I have experienced in the last 20 years. Would a manager get these 2-3 years to implement philosophy like Arteta at Arsenal, if you see progress. There are current examples like Stuttgart, Girona or Villa to reach success immediately with a new manager, where it will show whether they can confirm their success in the future years or maybe it was just a flash in the pan season.

I don't believe the frequently praised Iraola would have had the support here after 10 games into the season to get the first win, and then 1:6 lost against City on day eleven. Sitting with a slightly worse team on 11 games, 6 points 8/27 goals, considering how it's now we are having 5 in 11.

I dont know enough about stuttgart or girona but emery walked into a pretty decent squad. Gerrard was just showing he was an awful manager. Emery wouldnt have done the same at Everton. The players just aren't here.

Apparently there's no one else out there that would take us on or something, so we need someone who "knows the league" lol
The thing is as well, is that whilst it started as a managerial recruitment policy …it now seems to have seeped into the consciousness of some supporters, when you hear shouts for Lee Carsley. He may turn out to be a good manager, but I’d want to see a little more from him first.

I'd have Marco Silva back. He's doing a great job at Fulham and obviously has more experience now.
Just stop picking useless players and set up to win at home. It ain't that hard. There's enough in the squad to do this.
I'm pretty fearful this season. I'd still back Allardyce to get us mid table.
Dyche seems more and more clueless with his selections and game management.
Yeah, let's get Marco back. Maybe he can persuade Iwobi to come back as well.