Votes: 26 5.5%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 125 26.4%

• Total voters
We are struggling to pay our bills as we are and the last thing we need is to pay compensation to another manager and his staff.

I haven't bothered to check back but I would guess that one of the costs that pushed us over the PSR threshold was the cost of paying off a previous manager/s.

I think it is unlikely we will see any managerial change but if it did happen I would go for Mourinho just for the controversy it would cause.

I can only imagine what he would have had to say about points deducted from a team he managed.

Growing weary of the who else is there? futility based mantra. Decent managers exist you just have to be creative and seek out people outside of the usual suspects who have premier league experience. look at palace they made a savvy move hiring the ex Frankfurt Manger who actually seems to have an impressive cv and acumen

Grow weary of the who else is there futility based mantra? Decent managers exist you just have to be creative and seek out people outside of the usual suspects who have premier league experience. look at palace they made a savvy move hiring the ex Frankfurt Manger who actually seems to have an impressive cv and acumen

They do mate but the margins are so slim, get it wrong and we're down and out.

I think we're in for an even rougher ride next season.

Growing weary of the who else is there? futility based mantra. Decent managers exist you just have to be creative and seek out people outside of the usual suspects who have premier league experience. look at palace they made a savvy move hiring the ex Frankfurt Manger who actually seems to have an impressive cv and acumen

ok we can all say this n that as fans

but the sticking point is the clubs in disarray so until that’s resolved.

all this is pointless like everton!

He would have been my number 1 to get, but probably Crystal is better address atm than us with owners that seem to care for the club.

Personally, I'd go for Carlos Corberán, if WBA would be willing to let him go?

**Edit** AND if we could afford to get shut of Dyche, or go for Carlos immediately after the last game, if we stay up.

I think the manager is right down the list of changes at this club, Dyche will be here when we go to Bramley Moore. Looks like it will be next season before we even get an owner.

Kieran McKenna at Ipswich. A good up and coming manager with a good style of football….is it a risk? Yes of course, but if we don’t take some degree of risk, we will be in this position for a good while
The more I followed him, the more I like it. Probably the closest to José we could get atm, as he was his assistant playing way more attacking though. But doubt, he would leave a safe job for a club in a mess like Everton. See him further as Arteta when taking over Arsenal.

I've been told he has a lot of right to say in the club in general, lots of investments in the stadium, trainings ground etc are taking place. Has a good chance to be in prem with Ipswich next season. Probably only would leave for Spurs or United atm.