Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Corberan is the new hipsters choice but he appears somewhat over rated in these circles.

He's won nothing other than an EFL manager of the month award, he's failed to get any of his championship sides promoted.

@Saint Domingo what do you think on Corberan sir ?
The job he's done with Huddersfield is nothing but magnificent. West Brom was a mess before him as well.

Next manager needs to be a manager on an upward trend. We seem to have a habit of hiring managers who failed in their previous role. We need an energetic manager who really can take everton up a level and has the belief to do so. Someone like kieron mckenna or Steven Schumacher would fit the bill nicely. I would even give it to baines until the end of the season but I'm not sure baines quite has the right character for what we need.

The job he's done with Huddersfield is nothing but magnificent. West Brom was a mess before him as well.

A few said the same over Lampard at Derby mate. Until a manager can get a team promoted I am rather cautious over gushing too much at lower league managers.

Our Dyche romped the championship yet many on 'ere dont rate the man !

Nobody's taking us on at this stage of the season. It's Dyche till the end.

Lee Carsley has better options available to him unfortunately, but we will have to see what happens in the summer.

Everton thing to do would be to wait untill the end of August before getting someone else in, to give them no preseason

Stop appointing managers who are sticking plasters for the short term. The whole "once he gets us to the new stadium we can get someone else in and we'll be alright" is nonsense. Dyche, lampard, benitez and to some extent ancelotti were never going to give us 4 or 5 years of stability and growth.

It doesn't matter who our next manager in, wont make a difference. Same as the last 7 managers.
Whoever comes in is going to face the same bleak situation where he’s hamstrung by finances and a sell to survive mentality.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up looking like Allardyce’s early 2000s Bolton with a brisk trade in loanees and final paycheck retirees.

I would sack Dyche today and promote internally for the rest of the season. We need someone who knows the players we have and can get them to play well enough to beat Forest, Sheffield and Luton. It needs doing today or tomorrow to give the new man a chance to get something in place. If Dyche stays we will go ultra defensive against these three teams, might nick one win and maybe a draw. I am really concerned that things are so bad with Dyche that he will relegate us.

Whoever the next manager is, it simply needs to be someone clearly on the up who doesn't have multiple sackings on his CV already...

An actual coach who's familiar with modern footy would help immensely as well.