Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
I hope Dyche is moved on soon. It's a experiment that failed badly.

I can see Moyes returning in the summer and I don't have a problem with it. All those who still hold a grudge or think he's the past or would rather have
an 'up & coming' manager need to make your peace lol
i dont think it was an experiment, given the amount of money on offer, i expect they tried many and turned to him, because he has prem experience, and battled relegation. I expect he will fall on his sword.

Essentially i don't think there was anyone desperate to want to manage us. We've a carp team, and now we have a carp manager, both of which are vastly overpaid for what they are producing.

I don't expect we will win another game this season with that clown in charge.

This might be a mad shout and goes against a lot of what I have wanted but given the financial situation at the Club I wouldnt mind if Lee Carsley was given a chance. At least he would give youth a chance and get the dinosaurs out of the club, different perspective with modern ideology of the game.
He'd be my choice but I get the impression that he's hoping to progress within the England setup

Stade de Reims manager 'Will Still' was at the game last night.

Obviously hes not going to be the new Chelsea manager...perhaps he could be the 'new' Potter having managed overseas etc.

Could be the ideal person to rebuild the squad with youth and get them playing to a tune.

Somewhat exciting and would be a nice change from 'premier league proven'.
wouldn't make my top 20 replacements

Will Still, spotted at Stamford Bridge yesterday. I wonder which side invited him?

Screenshot_20240416-130232.png

Zat, thank you that I agree with u once in my life time.

Would be an interesting shout, and he's first league-proven. To make the team better on a small budget.

I forgot about him lately, as he isn't as much mentioned anymore after his first very big run, but they have a good top half season in L1

I'm surprised he wasn't mentioned before.

Speaking English, Dutch and French is also helpful.

Another ginger head for us.

I think his name is out of the media for now because Balogun isnt there any longer.

I was thinking of next season really. Besides, can any manager set the team up any worse than Dyche did at Chelsea? If ever there was a case of the manager losing the dressing room it was last night.
Next season I agree, was just thinking someone who can have an immediate impact to keep us up