Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
The fans at home don’t help sorry but it’s true. We get on their backs so easily and panic about every little thing and it transfers to the players. Fans won’t accept them sitting back at home and start getting agitated and scream at them to push forward and the players respond even though it’s not what the tactical plan is. I get it it’s hard to watch and we care too much but the fans reaction doesn’t help them in most games.
Because it shte like we got outplayed by a 10 man burnley side. Cant even play a simple pass, i get it to try be positive but really what the hell have is fans had to br positive. Get told that it us fans who need to come and yake tge players over the line when will it be the players who will provide us a performance to show they care. I get the points deduction but my god that run without winning a game is a disgrace

Make a list of the managers you want.
Remove any that have a club as Everton are broke and even worse off if they sack Dyche.
Remove any that want a big wage, see above.
Remove any that need to spend money to do their job.
Remove any that aren't interested in fighting at the bottom half of the table.

Leighton Baines it is then.

Make a list of the managers you want.
Remove any that have a club as Everton are broke and even worse off if they sack Dyche.
Remove any that want a big wage, see above.
Remove any that need to spend money to do their job.
Remove any that aren't interested in fighting at the bottom half of the table.

Leighton Baines it is then.
Leighton Baines and Roman reigns has a ring to it

Moyes plays winning 'anti football' and i was never bored watching moyes everton. I remember towards the end of his time the last 3 or 4 years we would often play some very nice football and win at home in games we were expected to win by big scorelines.

Which came from stability and adding quality. Martinez showed what "modern" football was until he went full Martinez and removed the foundations.

West Ham fans would rather be in the championship playing tiki taka than being a top 8 club.

Because it shte like we got outplayed by a 10 man burnley side. Cant even play a simple pass, i get it to try be positive but really what the hell have is fans had to br positive. Get told that it us fans who need to come and yake tge players over the line when will it be the players who will provide us a performance to show they care. I get the points deduction but my god that run without winning a game is a disgrace
I'm not arguing with that though I understand why its the way it is but that doesn't change the fact that it is the way it is and that doesn't help our performances.

Which came from stability and adding quality. Martinez showed what "modern" football was until he went full Martinez and removed the foundations.

West Ham fans would rather be in the championship playing tiki taka than being a top 8 club.
They wouldn't at all the issue is that West Ham fans are doing the same as Everton fans did under Moyes and assuming that they can keep getting the same results but playing a different style of football as we found out it isn't always that easy but maybe they will have more luck than we did.

Think it’s interesting that Moyes hasn’t signed his new contract yet at West Ham.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see that he might be wanting a move back north. Especially with West Ham fans still seemingly against him, despite him winning their first bit of silverware in years and making them a top 10 club.
I personally think the Moyes to Everton thing died with Kenwright.

I'm not arguing with that though I understand why its the way it is but that doesn't change the fact that it is the way it is and that doesn't help our performances.
Agree with you just gets harder and harder when we give so much and get nothing back from the club. Whole ffp, performances of the team and the mess of thr takeover feels like never any good news