Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Carsley is a very very excellent coach but he is working with top top players at their level. He would be a very high risk given.

Everton's problem has been managerial wise since Moyes who stuttered a few years but he ruled the roost, we have appointed Managers/Coaches who can't be that Iron Fist when it comes to players because they hold the keys.

Football has changed and we need a manager who can deal with a lot of aspects such as:
Man Management
Promotion of Youth
Little Transfer Budget
Be able to implement their style on this current squad

I just hope we have a board which is competitive and innovative to look outside the usual Talksport Approved bums.

if we’re in the championship it’s probably guna be some young manager with an impossible task

I don't get why though, he's done a great job at West Ham. If he leaves in the summer we would be silly to not talk to him.

The mess we are in is suited to Moyes way of doing business.
I'm not saying it's for good or bad I just don't think it'll happen. The only reason it almost nearly did again was because of Kenwright until Moshiri realised he could get Ancelloti.

Ian Evatt ticks all those boxes albeit at a lower level he had made no secret he wants to manage at a higher level. He’s maybe under the radar at the moment but if he takes Bolton up into the Championship then he will certainly be on it. This was unthinkable even two seasons ago but the options for Everton manager has changed. There’s always risks but if you follow his career to date he’s got potential to manage at higher levels.
If we’re in the championship he might be an option but if we’re in the premier league he would be eaten alive by both players and fans it’s an enormous step up.

Ian Evatt ticks all those boxes albeit at a lower level he had made no secret he wants to manage at a higher level. He’s maybe under the radar at the moment but if he takes Bolton up into the Championship then he will certainly be on it. This was unthinkable even two seasons ago but the options for Everton manager has changed. There’s always risks but if you follow his career to date he’s got potential to manage at higher levels.
Impressed by Ian but Bolton to Everton is huge.

I have a feeling come the summer we will see the likes of Moyes, Howe and Carsley linked should we stay up

To win a cup, even the Carabou Cup in our last season at the Old Lady would be fantastic. On that basis I’d gamble on Jose Mourhino.
The challenge of doing a Porto with us as a career finale whilst taking us into the new ground might be something that would tickle his fancy. New owners generally like a big name in to herald the beginning of their reign too.

More realistically, I’d go for a forward-thinking manager with a good football background. Davide Ancelotti or Gary O’Neill tick that box.

Lee Carsley would be my choice
Would love to see Carsley as manager here someday. Would be a big risk though if Dyche was hypothetically to go as he hasn't managed at club level yet as such and next season will be nailed on to be a relegation scrap again with the financial position the club is in

Big Red are about to appoint somebody called Arnie Snot, who is currently 2nd in The Dutch SPL.

The team in first place are PSV, with our man Brands at the helm.

But, their manager is Peter Bosz.

We could never attract him I hear you say.

Peter Bosz, annual wage 750k a year
Sean Dyche, annual wage 5million a year

I suspect he would fancy a pay rise.

Big Red are about to appoint somebody called Arnie Snot, who is currently 2nd in The Dutch SPL.

The team in first place are PSV, with our man Brands at the helm.

But, their manager is Peter Bosz.

We could never attract him I hear you say.

Peter Bosz, annual wage 750k a year
Sean Dyche, annual wage 5million a year

I suspect he would fancy a pay rise.
There would be something very satisfying having a boss called Bosz. For that reason alone I’m all in.

There would be something very satisfying having a boss called Bosz. For that reason alone I’m all in.
Bosz favours an attacking style of play, based on ball possession and aggressive pressing.[25] Furthermore, Bosz's tactical ideas are heavily influenced by the football of Johan Cruyff.[26]

As a result of this attacking style, Bosz has changed the positions of many of his players. Bosz won plaudits for his conversion of Lasse Schone, who played on the wing for Frank de Boer into the holding midfield position, utilising Schone's technique to enhance Ajax's build-up play.[27] Furthermore, Julian Brandt, was moved from the position of left-winger under Heiko Herrlich into a central attacking midfield position by Bosz, which resulted in a significant upturn in form.[28][29] While at Lyon, he utilised midfielder Thiago Mendes as a central defender.

However, Bosz's style does have its detractors. His failure at Dortmund was partly credited to a perceived idealistic attacking approach, which left Dortmund continuously vulnerable to the counter-attack.