Our strikers

ForestBlue

Player Valuation: £10m
I don't have much faith in any of them at the moment which is probably unfair to the younger ones who haven't had much game time. Judging by the dyche interview after yesterday he's beginning to feel the same.

I can't remember a time when we were as bad with so many of their shots are scuffs, hit into the ground or just lacking in either power or direction.

How about a live 1 hour video from training where we can actually see their shooting practice, worts and all, to try to restore some faith that they are not all mainly sh*te

I don't have much faith in any of them at the moment which is probably unfair to the younger ones who haven't had much game time. Judging by the dyche interview after yesterday he's beginning to feel the same.

I can't remember a time when we were as bad with so many of their shots are scuffs, hit into the ground or just lacking in either power or direction.

How about a live 1 hour video from training where we can actually see their shooting practice, worts and all, to try to restore some faith that they are not all mainly sh*te

We see their shooting drills every single week on YouTube.

These are from yesterdays games, look at the difference where our strikers
predominantly arel compared to Luton’s main striker

IMG_2977.jpeg
IMG_2976.jpeg
IMG_2975.jpeg

DCL has to play behind Beto in the Decoree role drop Docs back a bit & play with one winger - exit Harrison ....

Dyche has to alter the formation as this one has yielded 5 points in ten games ....