Out Of Contract 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

messymascot

Player Valuation: £35m
The following players are out of contract this summer:

Sylvain Distin: I would thank him for his service and release him. His form and attitude have been poor this season and he'll be 38 in December.

Luke Garbutt: I do everything on my power to keep. Given his age a 5 year contract. If both Baines and Oviedo stay I'd send him out on a season long loan to another Premiership team or maybe abroad.

Antolin Alcaraz: I would release him, he was a useful 4th choice but I think a lot of fans have lost faith after Kiev.

John Lundstram: I would release he's 21 and can't even manage to stay on loan at a decent level and there is at least 5 players ahead of him for centre midfield.

Matthew Pennington: I'd give him another years contract. By all accounts he's playing very well in a struggling team.

Conor Grant: I would give him a one year contract and hopefully he can push on.

Chris Long: I would give him a 2 year contract and have him on the edge of the first team squad.

Ben McLaughlin: I would release. His loan move was to a non league club and he was struggling to get in the 21's before that.

George Green: Depends how his loan spell goes. If its a success give him another year if not I would consider releasing him.

Courtney Duffus. I'd give him another year based on the lack of strikers coming through.

Curtis Langton: Another years contract and get him loaned out to see what he's got.

Gethin Jones. Another year like Langton needs a loan next season at a higher level than League 2.

I'd also permanently sign David Henen and offer Bryan Oviedo a 3 year extension as he is out of contract summer 2016.

The following players are out of contract this summer:

Sylvain Distin: I would thank him for his service and release him. His form and attitude have been poor this season and he'll be 38 in December.

Luke Garbutt: I do everything on my power to keep. Given his age a 5 year contract. If both Baines and Oviedo stay I'd send him out on a season long loan to another Premiership team or maybe abroad.

Antolin Alcaraz: I would release him, he was a useful 4th choice but I think a lot of fans have lost faith after Kiev.

John Lundstram: I would release he's 21 and can't even manage to stay on loan at a decent level and there is at least 5 players ahead of him for centre midfield.

Matthew Pennington: I'd give him another years contract. By all accounts he's playing very well in a struggling team.

Conor Grant: I would give him a one year contract and hopefully he can push on.

Chris Long: I would give him a 2 year contract and have him on the edge of the first team squad.

Ben McLaughlin: I would release. His loan move was to a non league club and he was struggling to get in the 21's before that.

George Green: Depends how his loan spell goes. If its a success give him another year if not I would consider releasing him.

Courtney Duffus. I'd give him another year based on the lack of strikers coming through.

Curtis Langton: Another years contract and get him loaned out to see what he's got.

Gethin Jones. Another year like Langton needs a loan next season at a higher level than League 2.

I'd also permanently sign David Henen and offer Bryan Oviedo a 3 year extension as he is out of contract summer 2016.

Distin - Get rid.
Garbutt - New deal, 3 years.
Alcaraz - Get rid.
Lundstrum - Was supposedly gonna be boss, been loaned out a bit too much.
Pennington - Keep hold. He's good.
Grant - New Osman.
Long - Keep him on.
McLaughlin - Who ?
Green - Keep hold. He's got something.
Duffus - Keep hold.
Langton - Who ?
Jones - Supposedly boss.

But what do we know ? We just pretend to know.

Love how you're saying what kind of contracts you'd offer to the youth players. Are you an academy coach or something, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.