Over 1200 Everton Home and Away Programmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer have room for these just want them to go to collector who would appreciate them. I am not looking for anything for them but dont want to give them to someone who wants to make a quick buck .
They dont really have a great deal of value as are from the 70s onwards is anybody interested?

Can you scan every single one and post them to @Joey66 , as he`s running out of old photos, of Mick Lyons hang gliding over the Clwydian Hills ?

I no longer have room for these just want them to go to collector who would appreciate them. I am not looking for anything for them but dont want to give them to someone who wants to make a quick buck .
They dont really have a great deal of value as are from the 70s onwards is anybody interested?
What era are they from?

Get them on a car boot stall - you would be surprised how well they will sell for .....

Status
Not open for further replies.