Paddy Power Link from the Club 7/1 odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huyton Layne

Player Valuation: £70m
From the club's Facebook page
"Paddy Power have a new account exclusive for Everton fans to take advantage of - get the Blues to win at a massive enhanced price of 7/1 (currently 15/8)! Sign up now through this link to take advantage of the offer - http://pdy.pr/EFC"

Seems like a good deal to me. Needs a new account sign up though. Max bet a tenner.

Last edited:
I dont bet much, mainly cos I dont really understand it really.

But are those odds 7-1? Like bet £10 and get £70 back if we win? In a match with us at home, 3 points behind them. That seems to be a very generous bet. Or am I a complete blert in these matters?

But are those odds 7-1? Like bet £10 and get £70 back if we win? In a match with us at home, 3 points behind them. That seems to be a very generous bet. Or am I a complete blert in these matters?

£80..

Real odds without the offer are 7/4 which is 1.75/1, so the 7/1 is a very good offer tbh.

Thats exellent odds for a home team with a record like ours who have hardly been beaten there in last 12 months.

what da fook? why is there no "Germany" in the country list? I clicked on the GOT affiliate link and want to register to place a bet on us winning...but between Georgia and Ghana there's no Germany?

What's going on? Are we banned from betting?

what da fook? why is there no "Germany" in the country list? I clicked on the GOT affiliate link and want to register to place a bet on us winning...but between Georgia and Ghana there's no Germany?

What's going on? Are we banned from betting?

There's no Spain or Italy either...is this a weird licensing issue?

Paddy Power allows PayPal customers in the following countries to use their PayPal accounts to deposit - Austria, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom and Sweden.

Oh well...buggered anyway...got all excited then. Weird that Italy's there seen as you can't select it as a country of residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.