Palace away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawsons pre match
Pawsons is a decent boozer, good atmosphere on match days but I'm not sure if it's home fans only. It's also on the wrong side of the ground for Norwood Junction. We're a friendly lot and it's unlikely that you'll have any bother but since we have returned to the dizzy heights of thr Premier League a number of " home fans only" restrictions apply courtesy of the old bill.

I went in the parsons last year with a brew palace mates pre match, friendly place and a reworded Blues were in there after too

people arriving at Euston for this game, you used to get a 68 bus from Euston to Croydon that stops outside the ground but now you will have to change at west norwood to a 468 for the last 10 mins of the journey.

people arriving at Euston for this game, you used to get a 68 bus from Euston to Croydon that stops outside the ground but now you will have to change at west norwood to a 468 for the last 10 mins of the journey.

So you need to get on the bus the day before the game then?!

So you need to get on the bus the day before the game then?!
London has bus routes everywhere so the buses travel faster than cars. getting across town on Saturday in a car will be a nightmare and the tubes don't run past Brixton south of the river. If I was coming into Euston this is the easiest journey.

Im trying to be optimistic. Considering how badly we lost at both Southampton and Newcastle who had lost like 4 or 5 games in a row, then Hull who hadnt won at home in months, Im hoping playing a side who have won 4 in a row has the reverse effect!

I dont expect it to though knowing us...

London has bus routes everywhere so the buses travel faster than cars. getting across town on Saturday in a car will be a nightmare and the tubes don't run past Brixton south of the river. If I was coming into Euston this is the easiest journey.
It's better to get the direct train from Watford to Selhurst.

Dep Watford 11:52
Arr Selhurst 12:52

Dep Selhurst 17:15
Arr Watford 18:19

It saves all the hassle with Euston/tubes/buses etc
Selhurst station very close to the ground !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back