Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robboefc28

Player Valuation: £225k
what is the beef???

ive been visiting GOT for over a year now (and I but only just decided to sign up..better late than never).

so many times ive noticed fans on GOT who (im guessing) sit in LG and PE stands say negative/abusive things about those in the opposite stand. can someone explain what the problem is and where this stems from?

It's just a joke mate.

One says the other are crap fans and that.

Nothing more to it really. You don't get it between the upper Bullens and Main Stand folk.

Ok, massive generalisation this but Park End has a few plazzy scousers who think they're fitting in as some sort of scal because they don't sing at the match. Quite a few of the older Park End heads I speak to have long jibbed the Park End off because of this. Doing the sing when we're winning thing was the last straw for many.

Ok, massive generalisation this but Park End has a few plazzy scousers who think they're fitting in as some sort of scal because they don't sing at the match. Quite a few of the older Park End heads I speak to have long jibbed the Park End off because of this. Doing the sing when we're winning thing was the last straw for many.
Not to mention it's one of the most expensive seats, for what is essentially a League One stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back