Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes it is, the stand itself is very standard issue, it was built too small to begin with, if it was built further back it could have gave us scope to redevelop Goodison better. It has no character, if I was going to take a newcomer to Goodison I'd want them to get the Goodison feel, take them in the Bullens or the Gwladys St.

If you ever wanted them to return you certainly wouldn't take them in the Gwladys St.

If you ever wanted them to return you certainly wouldn't take them in the Gwladys St.

Nah, the Gwladys is ace. The main reason I'm in the Park End these days is cos I'm a short arse and can't see anything from the Lower Gwladys now that most folk seem to be six foot or thereabouts.

Park End

sanborn-library-slide_0.jpg

Main Stand:

article-2644765-1E5C94DC00000578-790_964x582.jpg

Bullens Road

soup-kitchen-nyc-thanksgiving-2013-soup-kitchen-nyc-thanksgiving-l-1dbdd8cb17844ddb.jpg

Gwladys Street

article-0-066670FD0000044D-747_468x286.jpg

The Main Stand, Bullens, Park End and even the Upper Gwladys are all sound, full of sound blues.

The Lower Gwladys is the cringe pit. Full of lads sniffing every fifteen second desperate to let everyone around them know that they've done a line and jam packed full of Birkenheaders and wools trying too hard to be dead ultra but looking like an unpleasant cocktail of Geordies and kopites.

They adore Besic but give Barkley loads. Lukaku is "lazy" and they smoke in the bogs and use the word "lad" in every sentence.

I want the entire lower stand closed for the purposes of Evertonian cleansing.

The Main Stand, Bullens, Park End and even the Upper Gwladys are all sound, full of sound blues.

The Lower Gwladys is the cringe pit. Full of lads sniffing every fifteen second desperate to let everyone around them know that they've done a line and jam packed full of Birkenheaders and wools trying too hard to be dead ultra but looking like an unpleasant cocktail of Geordies and kopites.

They adore Besic but give Barkley loads. Lukaku is "lazy" and they smoke in the bogs and use the word "lad" in every sentence.

I want the entire lower stand closed for the purposes of Evertonian cleansing.
Its a rank cesspit in there and I'd gladly boot everyone of them in the Mersey at high tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back