Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind our younger scally North Face fans that follow us in the Street End, or wherever in the ground for that matter. We're an inner city club from a working class city.

I think it sets us apart from that shower across park that all the lads I see down County Road on a non match day, I see them there again in the Gwladys Street on the Saturday. It shows we're still a club in the heart of the community.

I think street end and lower Gwladys street should have a proper tear up like the poles or Russians do on you tube. Might be best if lower gwladys street keep there tops on so not to embarrass moutsgoat

For as badly scruffy as the lids in the LG are, there are times when I've been sat in the Park End wishing that we were as energetic as they are during the match (Though Chico alluded to why that is earlier...). The best place I ever sat was the main stand with all the arl dar's, it was my birthday and even though we were smashing Hull everywhere (Donovan's last game) all of the pensioners were shouting dog's abuse at the ginger lineman to my utmost amusement.

I think street end and lower Gwladys street should have a proper tear up like the poles or Russians do on you tube. Might be best if lower gwladys street keep there tops on so not to embarrass moutsgoat

If you set it up I will take on the whole Park End on my own, maybe take a few choice ninjas from the GSE to beef up the numbers and take out a few stragglers that dont go down after the 1 bomb.

The right side of the park end as you look at it is ok.

The street end has its downsides, namely its community of all-black north face and ski snood combo-wearing young gentlemen, but I prefer it.

Did you say All Black mate?

untitled.webp

When I was a kid I always used to go in the Gwlady, then I grew up. Everyone should start there and after a good few years move on, like a rites of passage type thing. Pretty tame these days anyway apart from Everton Everton Everton every time we get a corner or when they're getting on someone's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back