Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has different 'wants' from the match, when I get home and to a game I want the atmosphere so go in the Lower Gwladys. Had a season ticket for years in the Park End and it got so stale and boring I don't go there anymore. You are right next to the away fans and have literally zero banter/singing/anything with them. I think goodison should be proper aggressive for other teams/fans etc. and the Lower Gwladys is the only stand that 'sort of' gives me that feeling.

All the other stands are proper wool ;)

One day you'll get to jog in the Park End with all the cool kids. Until then you'll have to walk on, walk on to the Lower Gwladys with the rest of the kopites.

Been in the park end once.

Never again.

Only sat there cos the tickets in glad where sold out.

To far away from the pitch.

Hahahaha this is spot on.

stands up and stretches out arms towards away fans in the middle of the game for no apparent reason*
In the 70's the street end were a bit more proactive with any away fans who dared enter the parkend. They used to run across the pitch at half time to get to them.

This kind of behaviour would not have been tolerated if the away fans were placed next to the Gwladys:

preview.jpg

Jarg Park Enders with no game allow this lack of fear to propagate amongst away fans and it is quite simply a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back