Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

*sets fire to Boss Blue*

You sure about that mate?
Such hilarity.

doll-ernst-lubitsch-ossi-oswalda-silent-movie-animated-smoking-jacket1.gif

Saturday was the first time I've regretted not being in PE.
Looked amazing winding up Ray Winstone.
One fella I spoke to in there said it reminded him of the 70s!

The right side of the park end as you look at it is ok.

The left side is unfortunately blighted by no small number of wannabe Sky ultras, ruining it for the good folk who sit there by engaging in #bantz with the away fans. They have no business supporting Everton and would be far better suited to supporting Villa, Palace or a lower league club. If you're ok with seeing grown men disgracing themselves in front of their kids on a saturday afternoon and offering out complete strangers from a completely separate stand, sit there.

The street end has its downsides, namely its community of all-black north face and ski snood combo-wearing young gentlemen, but I prefer it.

The left side is unfortunately blighted by no small number of wannabe Sky ultras, ruining it for the good folk who sit there by engaging in #bantz with the away fans. They have no business supporting Everton and would be far better suited to supporting Villa, Palace or a lower league club. If you're ok with seeing grown men disgracing themselves in front of their kids on a saturday afternoon and offering out complete strangers from a completely separate stand, sit there.

The street end has its downsides, namely its community of all-black north face and ski snood combo-wearing young gentlemen, but I prefer it.

Hahahaha this is spot on.

stands up and stretches out arms towards away fans in the middle of the game for no apparent reason*

I did that once when I'd been on the brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back