Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Birmingham quite a few times in the 70's and 80's, no trouble at all and if anything we had a free run around the area. Now Wolves was a bit different. Think Wolves were the main firm in the midlands
I said exactly the same in my earlier post

That tunnel at Wolves was always fun

The ordinary was very organised in some respects and very rarely had to back off......never in Birmingham

Went to Birmingham quite a few times in the 70's and 80's, no trouble at all and if anything we had a free run around the area. Now Wolves was a bit different. Think Wolves were the main firm in the midlands

Yes your 100 fans used to make some noise.

I said exactly the same in my earlier post

That tunnel at Wolves was always fun

The ordinary was very organised in some respects and very rarely had to back off......never in Birmingham

Now then boys lets not play silly buggers. I have seen 20 Zulu chase 70 Everton. I have also also been part of 20 boys singing loud and proud all the way down past your home end and not one word back.
I can also remember Everton giving as good as they got and I tip my cap for that but don't let age fool your memory.

Now then boys lets not play silly buggers. I have seen 20 Zulu chase 70 Everton. I have also also been part of 20 boys singing loud and proud all the way down past your home end and not one word back.
I can also remember Everton giving as good as they got and I tip my cap for that but don't let age fool your memory.
You will also remember that we actually went in your end in the 70's on lots of occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back