Parliamentary Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stolen from on here mate, lots on X/Twitter seem to have changed to it and I know people were spamming the PL page with it over the weekend.
Positive way is to show what PL brand is all about. Was ready to walk away from football altogether such was my anger and contempt. However, have been buoyed by non football types who cannot reconcile why a points deduction for a breach of off the pitch activity and other fans of other clubs who feel its unfair.

Although just had to endure a pointless queue for cup game tickets only for the link to purchase tickets not to work when it was my turn... Still got there in the end.

The UK Gov influenced the PL in getting the Newcastle takeover done. They'll do nothing for us, given whom our owner(s) is.

Will be great to have an independent regulator set up by a government that has been shown to be involved in the corruption of the organisation it wants to regulate

Will be great to have an independent regulator set up by a government that has been shown to be involved in the corruption of the organisation it wants to regulate
Its not a product its worth without us fans onside and if we can tell the world what they are watching is essentially corrupt is a good chance they switch off and ELP and government will be compelled to act.

3. Will it lose me votes if I dont act appropriately.
Won't apply in this case. Not enough voters will effect the outcome outside of the Merseyside area, as far as other mps are concerned.

I mean ... if I wrote to the lascivious, letching, fox-hunting country manor living scrote that passes as "my" representative here in North Wiltshire about Everton or even the rights and wrongs of football governance, do you think he'd even bother replying?

He probably still thinks football is a game played by booting around some highwayman's head from village to village.

I was replying to the general philosophy of MPs not ours specifically. They “only care about winning votes and money”, adding “and losing votes”. If Ian and other local MPs arent seen to at least be half interested in whats happening then they really shouldnt be representing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.